Aria Rich, born as Aria Regina Carmella Rich, is a television host, actress, and model from USA. She was born on May 15th, 1991 in Boston, MA as a Triplet with two twin brothers. In 2014, Aria earned a scholarship to study at the prestigious Oxford University in England, United Kingdom for graduate school. At Oxford she studied theatre, literature, and architecture.
Prior to this in 2010 she earned her Bachelors degree from University of Massachusetts, as a broadcast journalism major.
Aria Regina Carmella Rich
|Born||May 15th, 1991|
|Birth place||Boston, MA, USA|
|Education||University of Oxford, England|
|Occupation||Model, TV host, beauty queen|
Aria Rich was born in May 15th, 1991 in Boston, MA, USA.
Aria Rich has earned her Bachelors degree from the University of Massachusetts, as a broadcast journalism major..
- In 2019 Aria won “Best Sports Host of the Year,” at the annual Fab TV Awards in Hollywood, CA.
- In 2015, Aria got her first gig being featured on a fashion segment for E! Entertainment News.
- Since then she has been an entertainment host for Fabulous TV covering red carpet movie and television premiers.
- She has hosted at (TIFF) the Toronto Film Festival, American Music Awards, MTV VMA’s, and Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.
- As a Sports Reporter she covers the NBA, NFL, and NHL working for FG Sports Network and Wave Sports TV.
- In 2019, Aria hosted at the NHL Awards in Las Vegas.
- From 2017-2020, she was the media Team Reporter for the NBA Houston Rockets and NFL Houston Texans.
- In 2020 Aria became the executive writer and Host for television sports talk show, “Overtime Talk with Aria Rich.”
- Aria is an ambassador for the United Nations, working with the UN Women Los Angeles chapter. As a STEM advocate working in sports and previously in finance, she donates her time to help young girls develop their own career path
- She is a member of Santa Monica, CA coastal cleanup group, Heal the Bay.
- She has worked for the Elton John Foundation from 2014-present day.
- Aria began her modeling career at age 14, competing in Miss Teen USA state preliminary, Massachusetts.
- She then competed in Miss USA state preliminaries for California and New Hampshire.
- Aria has been featured in MAXIM Magazine and is brand model for Tuc + Wes clothing line, and BILT fitness wear line commercials.
- Having a dance background, she also practiced with the NFL New England Patriots Cheerleaders bootcamp.
- In 2019 she was a runway model in Miami Swim Week Fashion Shows, and was a part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit casting process, and gained notoriety after her swimsuit casting submission online.
- In 2019 she earned the title of Miss California and competed in the Miss Bikini United States pageant.
- Having a love for theater and doing improv skits for friends at a young age, Aria began her acting career at the Merrimack Reparatory Theater in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Her first audition was for the cast of Nickelodeon’s “All That.”
- Her first feature film experience was Mark Wahlberg’s, “The Fighter.”
- Most recently she plays “Jessica,” in the new comedy “Bozo, the Valedictorian.”
- As a model, she is internationally represented by ICON Management in Toronto and PEAK in Los Angeles.